SEO is more than just a “Buzzword”
SEO stands for Search Engine Optimisation and it is essentially the process off affecting your ability to be “seen” online.
It is often referred to as organic, earned or natural reach therefore not paid. We can study trends and start to learn how Google indexes websites and sorts content. But what we know for sure is Google rewards rich, purposeful and relevant content.
Bottom Line: It is Google’s job to find and sort rich, quality content and it is our job to provide this content on a silver platter.
It is less about writing your content, finishing your website then worrying about SEO. It’s more about researching yourself or finding an expert to create your site with SEO principles embedded in your content.
Do you need an SEO expert?
An SEO (“search engine optimization”) expert is someone trained to improve your visibility on search engines. es.
Deciding to hire an SEO is a decision that can potentially improve your site and save time. Make sure to research the potential advantages of hiring specialist. Many SEOs and other agencies and consultants provide useful services for website owners, including:
- Review of your site content or structure
- Content development
- Management of online business development campaigns
- Keyword research
- Optimise your titles and content
- SEO training
- Expertise in specific markets and geographies
(Sourced: Google Support)
Our Top Tips:
– Put yourself in the shoes of your potential customer or client. Imagine you are writing your content to be the answer to the questions they are searching for.
– Give it 90 days! Unfortunately SEO is not a magical overnight thing, just like going to the gym it takes time to see results but it’s a step in the right direction!
– Persistence is key; it takes monitoring, tweaking, researching, studying. It is always adapting and changing what it rewards but at the end of the day it’s forcing you to mould and create rich, quality content that is purposeful and relevant.
We specialise in SEO for Cairns & Far North Queensland Businesses.
Check out some of our recent websites
Contact us to discuss an affordable SEO Strategy for your website.