Getting your business seen on facebook is EASY we’ve put together a step-by step guide to creating your Facebook Business Page
1. Create the page
- Head to facebook.com/pages/create. You will need to be logged into your Facebook personal account to create your Facebook Business Account, but your personal information will not appear on your new business page.
- Choose your page type: Business/brand or Community/public figure and click “get started”
- Enter your business details.
2. Add brand images
This is where you upload your profile and cover photos. Make sure to use the optimum image sizes for Facebook.
3. Complete your Page info
Click Edit Page Info and fill in the following sections:
- Description: 255 characters to describe who you are and what you do.
- Contact information: Fill in all the ways you want people to be able to reach you (including your website).
4. Create your Facebook username (your URL)
Your username helps people find you on Facebook. Click Create Page @Username to make one. It can be up to 50 characters long.
Ideas for your URL:
- Choose a search-friendly Page name. In most cases, this will be your brand name.
- If possible, use a consistent username across all social networks. (Instagram, Twitter Pinterest etc) for example we have used “bangmediacairns” for all of ours
5. Add a call-to-action button
A call-to-action button gives people a quick and easy way to reach out to you. For example they can, book a meeting, shop for your products, or otherwise engage with your business. Click Add a Button under your cover photo to set one up.
6. Review your Facebook Page settings
Your Facebook Page settings give you custom control over who sees what on your page. Take a look to make sure you understand the privacy and security settings in particular.
That’s it! Your Facebook Page is set up and ready to go…
We are here to help so if you need assistance with your Business get in touch 🙂