Digital Media Grant for Your Business
Does your business qualify for a small business digital/media grant?
This digital media grant gives small businesses a helping hand.
Allowing them to put their best digital foot forward in a world where media and online presence is crucial to the success of your business.
🎉 Round 6 of the Queensland Small Business Digital Grants Program are now open for applications 🎉.
Firstly, Let’s see if your business meets the Eligibility criteria:
- Fewer than 20 employees at the time of applying for the grant
- Have an ABN and be registered for GST
- Be based in Queensland
- Profit of $2 million or less in the last financial year
- You cannot be insolvent or have owners/directors that are bankrupt.
- Your business must also prove they can pay up front for the approved products and services as the grant will reimburse you for your spendings if applicable from $1,000 – $10,000
Furthermore, funding of up to $10,000 (excluding GST) may be provided to eligible businesses for the purchase of hardware, software and services (such as the ones we provide). In conclusion your business must show how the digital technology or service purchased enhances the online capabilities of their business, and help them to be more competitive and employ more staff. (sourced: business qld)
Applicants must not begin the project or pay for the products or services (in part or in full), without confirmation that the project has been approved.
Applying for the grant:
Round 6 has opened and closes at 5pm on 26 June 2019.
Secondly, to apply, complete the following steps:
Thirdly, we’re here to guide you through the process and make sure your application is in top shape.
If you’re looking to invest in the following digital services:
✅ Website Design / Online Store
✅ Content Development
✅ Video Content
✅ Digital Marketing Strategy
Send us a message below and let’s get your application in before time runs out or if you live in Cairns or the surrounds organise a time to pop in for a coffee and chat 🙂