Another opportunity for Cairns small businesses has opened up in the region with Round 3 of the Basic Business Grants being announced.
These grants are available to small business owners, with $5,000 on offer to improve business development in the region, increase core skills and adopt best practice.
Interested? Here’s the low-down.
If successful in your application, the $5,000 grant can be used towards the following services:
- Website build or upgrades
- Website content such as photo and video
- Strategic marketing services
- Training and coaching
- Professional business advice
Want to know the T&C’s? We got you.
To be eligible, your business must:
- Have fewer that 20 employees at the time of applying for the grant
- Have an active Australian Business Number (ABN) and be registered for GST
- Have headquarters in Queensland and you are applying for a SEQ or regional based grant depending on where your business is based
- Have an expected turnover of $300,000 or less for the current financial year
- Not have been approved for funding under Round 1 or 2 of the Business Basics Grant program
Think your business could benefit from receiving this grant? Well good news, we can help you with the application process. Get in contact with us to find out how.
Applications open 9am on May 4th 2022 and will close when sufficient applications are received.
Note: This program is competitively assessed. Not all applications will be funded.